Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Thought I Would Die Laughing
Mushrooms
by Spoon
Citation:   Spoon. "Thought I Would Die Laughing: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp50398)". Erowid.org. May 1, 2018. erowid.org/exp/50398

3.5 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

My friends and I decided to take shrooms a while back for some real visual experience because weed only does so much. We decided to get 3/8's of a oz to split between the 3 of us. I found out it takes a bit for them to take effect.

To pass the time we decided to play some Bond on the PS2. All was going well in the game until one of my friends quit playing and just sat there. Our characters had become completely unplayable due to the visual disability we had, none of us knew how long we had just been siting there not playing but I would say 10 mins.

We all got up to discuss what was going on with how we felt and everything. We all felt really weak as if we were very old and completely unable to do easy task like move chairs, a remote control, pick up shoes. Unanswerable questions began running through my head that could never be answered.

Just when I thought I might have a bad trip someone said something that was sort of funny and we all began to laugh. It continued on and on. 20mins or so of straight laughing might have occured (not sure, time gets distorted). Then, those laughs you get because you can't breath and you make that squeek noise happened. That would continue the laughing. It happened so long that I was like 'I can't stop laughing, I'm going to die like this' MY friends nodded and a couple minutes they subsided a bit. At any moment though they would start back up and we would spend minutes laughing about nothing. Then the night became blurry and unrememberable.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 50398
Published: May 1, 2018Views: 615
Mushrooms (39) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Glowing Experiences (4), First Times (2), General (1)