Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Double Images and Paisley Walls
Mushrooms - P. azurescens
by captain trips
Citation:   captain trips. "Double Images and Paisley Walls: An Experience with Mushrooms - P. azurescens (exp52912)". Erowid.org. Jul 5, 2018. erowid.org/exp/52912

1.7 g oral Mushrooms - P. azurescens

One word amazing thats what this was amazing, Never have I tripped so hard. It began at 2:30 were me and my friend who I will call R were goin to take them at his house. I took 2 fairly thin mushies with half inch caps and 3 inch stems and another half stem. I ground them up and let them sit in lemon juice for 10 min. I fasted for 16 hours beforehand.

10 min into it I started to feel it and something tells me in the back of my head 20 min later 'wow I'm tripping pretty hard'. I proceded to pick up a home made 'wand' and began to play with the surounding hallucinations (which were light at the time) then I started to see 3 images of the wand as I held it. I thought it was my contacts but as I rubbed my eyes I noticed this was the mushrooms. I looked at the wall where R's grow light was shining on next to his marijuaan plant (both filled the room with an intense comforting feeling) we proceded out to the living room and I look at the couch arm (about 45 min into the trip) and start to see this mayan like teal green drawing start to kalidescope around a black space were I saw a bearded man (jeasus?) and a tall mountain.

During this time my other frined K was playing the stariway to heaven backwards on an acoustic guitar. I was amazed and humbled by the site. It was too cold to go out side (which was not good because if I start to get trip anxiety I like to go outside) so we stayed in. We went into R's room again, I looked at the ceailing and I saw it covered in intensly colored pink, baby blue, white, and black paisly. It pulsated and wouldnt go away even if I tried. Among all this were what seemed to be eyes in front of my face that would follow if I turned my head. If I closed my eyes I would see colors kelidescoping out of control too intricate to comprehend.

Then slowly the trip faded away leaving me with an imense sense of knowledge and knowing. I feel enlitend to the secrets of the universe only the dosed can comprehend.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 52912
Published: Jul 5, 2018Views: 980
Mushrooms - P. azurescens (844) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)