Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Done On A Whim And It Worked
Poppies - Opium
by gabbo
Citation:   gabbo. "Done On A Whim And It Worked: An Experience with Poppies - Opium (exp53606)". Erowid.org. Jan 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/53606

oral Poppies - Opium (tea)

I really wasnt expecting this to work. I did it on a whim with my girlfriend.I went to the local food store and purchased several packets of non irradiated poppy for 99 cents, a bottle of pure lemon juice and a strainer. I went home put the poppy seeds in a tupperware conatiner and applied the lemon juice liberally on the seeds. I then boiled two and one half cups of water and poured it direclty onto the seed/lemon juice mix, I then stirred it for twleve minutes. After the stirring was done I strained the soup seperating the seeds form the liquid and drank it all asap. I soon felt a cool buzz, nothing too intense, my head was kind of dreamy and floaty. It lasted for about three hours. No ill side effects. Next time I do this I'm going to try more poppy seeds....

100 gram poopy seed (blue/purple work best)
2.5 c. Boiling water
1/4 cup lemon juice

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53606
Published: Jan 8, 2018Views: 1,398
Poppies - Opium (43) : General (1), Preparation / Recipes (30), Small Group (2-9) (17)