Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
The Most Fun I've Ever Had
Mushrooms & MDMA
by opie
Citation:   opie. "The Most Fun I've Ever Had: An Experience with Mushrooms & MDMA (exp53941)". Erowid.org. Oct 19, 2018. erowid.org/exp/53941

3.5 g oral Mushrooms
  T+ 2:00 1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

Paradise

I am not going to say that I am the most experienced user of the psychedelics, but I will say that I do know what I am getting myself into most of the time. I have done acid about 6 or 7 times, x about 35-40 times...and I've experimented with countless other substances.

So me and a couple of my friends decide that it would be awesome to trip some shrooms for the weekend. We go out and get about a 1/2 oz. Of mushrooms and take them home. We wait for a couple of days to take them as we feel it would be most wise. But in the mean time we find some tabs for free, and me and G decide that we want to flower flip for the first time. So friday finally gets here and the insanity is well welcomed.

Because I waited to take the mushrooms, I was very happy and nothing was on my mind but a wonderful trip. At about 6:00 pm I decide to take my mushrooms as it will take about an hour and a half for them to kick in. So I'm sitting around waiting for my mushrooms to kick in and G,A, and S get there about 15 minutes after I had eaten my mushrooms. I go outside and realize that things are not as they normally are, stuff is brighter and I have a strange tingling in my legs. About 45 minutes into it, and I'm starting to laugh (mushrooms make me fell like I'm in ren and stimpy or something). About an hour into taking the mushrooms everybody is saying that they are starting to feel them and I get my first visual. I go on a ride to get a blunt for some smoking and I am full fledged tripping now (awesome body high, shifting, patterning, no real distortion of thoughts or anything, no anxiety). At 8:00 pm me and G decide to eat the blue dolphin that we had acquired. About 10 minutes after eating the tab we go into A's room and I immediately forget what I had just done. I asked G what we had done and he couldnt remember.

So before eating the tab, the visuals were pretty awesome. Lots of shifting and patterning and spectrums of colors. About 25 minutes or so, I start to feel different but since I forgot that I had eaten the tab I disregarded the feeling and went into the living room. Sitting and talking to G made me remember that I had taken that tab, and it was apparent now. I started to laugh uncontrollably. The sudden boost of energy from the tab sent the trip into hyperdrive. The room suddenly started to sway back and forth and breath heavily. I was staring at the fan and a rainbow spiral flew off of the fan and bounced around the room for a little while. G was off in his own world rolling around on the bed laughing and moaning in pleasure. The body high was the most intense I've felf from any substance. Normally time is very dilated when I am tripping or rolling, but when I combined the two time sped up in the peak of the two. In my hysterical laughter I somehow lost about two and a half hours.

So before eating the tab I was tripping pretty good, I ate the tab went into a state of pure insanity, but then I came out of it in the familiar state of rolling. It was very relaxing to come out of that intensity, and go into something I know very well.

Although I describe the flower flip as insanity, it was the most fun I've ever had and at no time was I ever frightened by what I saw or felt. I am going to recommend it to anyone who really knows that they can handle it. It was definately the most intense thing that I have ever felt. Peace, pot, and microdot.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 53941
Published: Oct 19, 2018Views: 2,069
MDMA (3), Mushrooms (39) : General (1), First Times (2), Combinations (3), Glowing Experiences (4), Various (28)