Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Was Not Worth It
Poppies - Opium
by TOOL
Citation:   TOOL. "Was Not Worth It: An Experience with Poppies - Opium (exp54124)". Erowid.org. Apr 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/54124

1 lb oral Poppies - Opium (seeds)

Ok I have been reading about this for awhile and since I couldnt find the pods I was hoping for, I went to a grocery store to buy a bunch of seeds so I could make some tea. Well first I put them all in a bowl, poured really hot water over them (2 1/2 cups)and let it steep. I waited 30-45 mins (stirring occassionally) then downed all of it. The taste is strong enough to make you puke but I'm used to the horrible taste of some meds so it wasnt that bad 4 me.After about 30 min. I could feel that warm opiate 'high' it was good but an overall impression of this stuff makes me not wanna do it again. Its really not worth the taste, the money, or time

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54124
Published: Apr 20, 2018Views: 1,169
Poppies - Opium (43) : General (1), First Times (2), Personal Preparation (45), Unknown Context (20)