Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
The Opening of My Third Eye
Mushrooms
by Mouse
Citation:   Mouse. "The Opening of My Third Eye: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp54636)". Erowid.org. Mar 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/54636

2 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

My friend gave me a call and said, 'Hey, do you wanna come trip some shrooms with me at my sister's apartment?' I of course said 'Hell yeah!!!' I went over and paid for them and ate them, most of the people there, whom I did not know, were dipping theirs in peanut butter, but I wasn't because the taste never really has bothered me. When my trip initiated I looked around and everything was beautiful. My friend who was sittin next to me (who I now know is a fucking bitch) would turn and whisper something mean and judgemental about the other people in the room. There was a purple aura emitting from her and I could tell that it symbolized the unpleasantness within her soul and now I can tell what kind of person someone is just by looking at them. I regard that night as the night that my third eye opened.

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 54636
Published: Mar 15, 2018Views: 751
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Mystical Experiences (9), Small Group (2-9) (17)