Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Cookie Joy
Mushrooms
by Brattynat
Citation:   Brattynat. "Cookie Joy: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp54993)". Erowid.org. Jun 14, 2007. erowid.org/exp/54993

oral Mushrooms (cookie / food)

Here is my recipe.

1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 boxes smarties
6 gms ground magical ingredient

I mix butter, sugar, vanilla and egg together. I mix baking soda, salt and flour, then slowly add it to the mixer. Once all the above are blended well and good, I add the magic ingredient until fully blended and finally the smarties. I bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes, makes a dozen at aprox. 1/2g per cookie.

I liked this recipe. I had to be careful how many I ate because I was eating them because they tasted good, forgetting about the magic ingredient. What's even stranger, is that the cookies taste even better enhanced like this than if I did a straight batch. The experiences have been positive, and it's an extremely enjoyable way to take what is usually a nasty tasting medicine.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 54993
Published: Jun 14, 2007Views: 1,417
Mushrooms (39) : Not Applicable (38), Preparation / Recipes (30)