Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Didn't Change a Thing
Fluoxetine (Prozac), Olanzapine (Zyprexa) & Mushrooms
by Entheobotanist
Citation:   Entheobotanist. "Didn't Change a Thing: An Experience with Fluoxetine (Prozac), Olanzapine (Zyprexa) & Mushrooms (exp55145)". Erowid.org. Aug 29, 2007. erowid.org/exp/55145

15 ml oral Pharms - Olanzapine (daily)
  60 ml oral Pharms - Fluoxetine (daily)
  2.5 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

I was being prescribed zyprexa and prozac for 'schizo-affective disorder.' Personally, I like T. Mckenna's linking of shizophrenics and shamanism. But anyway, I ingested the shrooms at night with a long-time friend who was also on the trip. It was a comfortable setting. The taste was more pleasant than I had remembered. I carefully chewed each one to a fine pulp.

Within an hour, I began to have slight visual perceptions. They were very faint though. After about two hours bringing about a strong body buzz, my friend and I decided to go for a walk. Three hours later, we arrived back at his house, beginning to come down. Throughout the night we partook of cannabis. It was a very pleasant experience. I've had a few trips before and this seemed on par with 2.5 grams.

This was unlike my experience with lsd, which my medication lowered the effects of drastically. The good news was there were no negative side effects between the zyprexa, prozac, and mushrooms.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 55145
Published: Aug 29, 2007Views: 14,708
Mushrooms (39), Pharms - Olanzapine (260), Pharms - Fluoxetine (80) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Combinations (3)