Mmmmm Poison...
Morning Glory & Datura
by Nousone
Citation:   Nousone. "Mmmmm Poison...: An Experience with Morning Glory & Datura (exp55283)". Erowid.org. Jun 9, 2007. erowid.org/exp/55283

400 seeds oral Morning Glory (extract)
  5 leaves oral Datura (leaves)

I decided to do jimson weed and morning glorys together because I heard somewhere that according to different indian tribes they are brother and sister. So I thought they might balance each other out in a unique way. I grounded the morning glory seeds in a coffee grinder, then soaked them in water shaking it obsessively compulsively for four days. on the fourth day I strained the seed material out, and gulped down the gnarliness. I then ate 5 jimson weed leaves. I felt inside that it was true that morning glorys and jimson weed were actually brother and sister, and I felt that they were happy that I had brought them together.

I felt the strange sensation that they were too busy visiting with each other than hang out with me, and if I wanted anything neat to happen I had to make a request to them. The voice that jimson weed puts in my head which I refer to as the voice of seeing, was telling me many things. One thing I heard was that morning glorys were the male ecstasy plant, and jimson weed, the female ecstasy plant, exactly what that means I'm not sure. I also saw how the female energy stays closer to the divine flux I guess you could call it, in order to support the male energy which goes further out, only through an act of compassion to save living beings. I saw that they were two phases of the same energy and that they balanced each other out.

All in all it was a very interesting experience, but I wouldn't do it again, or suggest anyone else do it, seeing as by the time the jimson weed started to kick in I was lying on the floor in the fetal position in front of a fan shaking like I was having withdrawals.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 55283
Published: Jun 9, 2007Views: 31,416
Morning Glory (38), Datura (15) : Mystical Experiences (9), Nature / Outdoors (23), Entities / Beings (37), Combinations (3), Alone (16)