Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Entire Bedsheets Fit In My Mouth
Mushrooms
by croyboy
Citation:   croyboy. "Entire Bedsheets Fit In My Mouth: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp56781)". Erowid.org. Jan 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/56781

oral Mushrooms (dried)

I ate a couple stems for the body high but I ended up having the craziest dream.
I was in a modern city in a nonspecific country and was told by a voice that if I could fit infinity into my head I would become God. So I proceeded to try to pack everything into my mouth, the ground pulled up like a bedsheet and fit into my mouth as I ate it. I could feel my consciousness expanding, seeing the universe as a whole and understanding what I was seeing. Right as I was about to see everything perfectly I woke up choking on a blanket. I ended up with a really sore throat and a horrible sinus and ear infection. I guess it was my punishment for toying with Gods power.

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 56781
Published: Jan 4, 2018Views: 650
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)