Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Scared By The Mirror And My Best Friend
Mushrooms
by 420killa
Citation:   420killa. "Scared By The Mirror And My Best Friend: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp58663)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/58663

5 g   Mushrooms

2 weeks ago I decided to trip at my friends house while he watched me. I call my connect and recieved 8 grams of mushrooms. I was looking forward to tripping that night and everything was going great. His parents went to sleep at around 8 pm. I took what I thought was 4 grams at this time. (it turned out to be 5 )

I hadn't eatin all day so I began to feel weird after about 10 minutes. I was feeling a bit scared as I do everytime I take mushrooms but when the effects came on I knew I wasn't gonna have the greatest trip. I went into the living room and looked in a mirror when I looked at myself I looked evil like a demon. That scared the shit out of me. I told my friend ''I think I'm havin a bad trip'' so we went to his room and he had a poster of the band kiss on his wall that was very unpleasant. By this point I was tripped out and I felt like I couldn't trust my friend I didn't want him near me because he looked like a demon as well. Hes my bestfriend but for some reason he really was scaring me. The next thing I knew I was in the middle of his kitchen floor eating a big thing of cheese (in an attempt to bring myself down) after wards I was calm and we went back to his room. The rest of the night was great I thought about how much better the world would be if everyone would just take acid all the time and it was great (:

Exp Year: 2006ExpID: 58663
Published: Jan 13, 2018Views: 694
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Bad Trips (6), Small Group (2-9) (17)