Blue Meanies
Mushrooms
by peezy
Citation:   peezy. "Blue Meanies: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp61699)". Erowid.org. Apr 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/61699

3.0 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

Where to start.
Everything started to feel different, peoples faces started looking ellongated and warped.
I felt as if I could see into people's inner souls. I could tell deep down whether they were fake, real, bad ,or good. I tripped with a few buddies. They felt the same
We all talked and agreed on a lot of theories.
I felt like I knew allll of the answers in the world
The meaning of life itself, our intentions, karma, and somewhat our creator.
I have to agree to say it was a life changing expierence, I felt in somewhat of a transcending reality, that would change without my realization
The visual effects were the vibrant variety of colors swirling mystical orange in the sky with a black background. The trees looked and sounded as if they could whisper something to my subconscious mind.
I felt as if I was linked with my soul, and had true universal understanding....

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 61699
Published: Apr 18, 2018Views: 1,229
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Mystical Experiences (9), Poetry (43), Unknown Context (20)