Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
OCD Treatment
Mushrooms - P. cubensis
by Captkannabis3
Citation:   Captkannabis3. "OCD Treatment: An Experience with Mushrooms - P. cubensis (exp62188)". Erowid.org. Sep 16, 2008. erowid.org/exp/62188

2 Tbsp oral Mushrooms - P. cubensis (daily)

This is not the usual trip report, as I have done little tripping. Ever since I was 8, I have had EXTREME Obsessive compulsive disorder. It was horrible, I would have to do EVERYTHING 5 times over all the time. I couldn't sit still for more then 5 minutes, and eventually, because of my untreated ocd, I was 'realeased' from my job as manager of a diner.

Anywho, one evening I was reading a report that psilybin can help cure OCD. So I ordered a mushroom kit, and after about 2 months, had one ounce dried magic mushrooms.

6 or 7 times a day I get what I call an 'OCD attack', which is where I do EVERYTHING 5 times over, and I usually get these for about 20 minutes long. I get all gittery and nervous, and blah blah blah. So, one evening, while experiencing an OCD attack, I consumed 2 tablespoons of crushed mushrooms an a light stomach. After about 10 minutes, the attack completely stopped, like dead in its track. I experienced a mild buzz, but nothing to inhibit my daily activites.

The next day, I noticed an amazing thing: I had no OCD attacks. None at all, so I contributed this to the mushrooms. But, the day after that, the attacks came back. Again, I consumed 2 tablespoons, and about 10 minutes later, they disappeared.

So, with that I made my conclusion, which is that 2 tablespoons daily of mushrooms stops my ocd attacks. It has been 5 months since I started this treatment, and each day I start my morning with 2 tablespoons of mushrooms.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62188
Published: Sep 16, 2008Views: 19,819
Mushrooms - P. cubensis (66) : Not Applicable (38), Medical Use (47), Health Benefits (32)