individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
I Felt Nice and Relaxed
Catnip
by catnip
Citation:   catnip. "I Felt Nice and Relaxed: An Experience with Catnip (exp62952)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2018. erowid.org/exp/62952

3 bowls smoked Catnip

Nice For When I Are Out Of Pot

Well I am sitting at home bored and without any pot. I wanted a buzz so I thought what the hell ill smoke some catnip. I loaded a bowl lit up and took the first hit. It went down smooth then I exhaled and I noticed it tasted suprisling like weed. I finished off the bowl and went in to pack another by this time I felt nice and relaxed. I went back out on my patio and smoked another two bowls. By then I felt like I had smoked pot but the high wasent as good, I wasent retarted, I was more sharp, and I could remember what I was doing 5 seconds ago.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 62952
Published: Jun 25, 2018Views: 782
Catnip (68) : General (1), First Times (2), Alone (16)