Blurry, Shaky, Stretched & Distrorted
Mushrooms & Zolpidem
by Austen
Citation:   Austen. "Blurry, Shaky, Stretched & Distrorted: An Experience with Mushrooms & Zolpidem (exp63815)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/63815

smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  50 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (plant material)
  3.5 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

One day, I got bored and decided to do drugs. I started off by smoking a ton of marijuana (I forgot how much). Next, I orally took 5 pills of Ambien (50mg). (I later learned that the lethal dosage is 60 mg).

When I took the Ambien, I only remember coming up. Everything was blurry and shaky as well as stretched out and distorted. The Ambien wasn't enough to keep me happy, so I took some hallucinogenic mushrooms too.

I don't know when the mushrooms kicked in.

I really don't remember much but having dry heaves (throwing up with nothing coming out) and my mom crying and bringing me down to the hospital.

The next day, my mom was telling me how I kept explaining how I could fly and that I apparently tried to fly down the stairs, but she stopped me. I believe it b/c I've done some very weird things on Ambien.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 63815
Published: Jan 13, 2018Views: 1,819
Pharms - Zolpidem (143), Mushrooms (39) : Combinations (3), Bad Trips (6), Health Problems (27), Various (28)