Cubensis In The Head - Chemical's Everywhere Else
2C-I & Mushrooms - P. cubensis
by fetus54
Citation:   fetus54. "Cubensis In The Head - Chemical's Everywhere Else: An Experience with 2C-I & Mushrooms - P. cubensis (exp64056)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/64056

16 mg   2C-I
  2.6 g   Mushrooms - P. cubensis

16mg 2C-I and about 3/4 1/8th of mush was one of the most amazing trips I've ever had. The mushroom trip didn't fight the 2C-I at all. The mushrooms mainly seemed to fill the head trip with the 2C-I messing with my other senses. I didn't see much visually for me except for the usual mush weirdness I see in everything and the amazing tracers and vibrant colors I see on 2C-I. I was literally drawing letters with the tracers from a cigarette. I spent most of the trip on an hike outside at night I never felt tired and was amazed with the beauty of just everything around me. A great combo is all I can say.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 64056
Published: Jan 13, 2018Views: 715
2C-I (172), Mushrooms - P. cubensis (66) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)