Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Nothing Happened
Catnip
by catnip
Citation:   catnip. "Nothing Happened: An Experience with Catnip (exp65727)". Erowid.org. Aug 23, 2018. erowid.org/exp/65727

10 bowls smoked Catnip

get some dank catnip

One day I was looking for something to get high with and had no weed. I was at my uncles house and decided to steal his catnip from him. My mom later forced me to go to my grandmas house to see my so called 'dying' grandpa who has been dying for like 5 months.

When my mom went in the house I waited on the porch and packed a catnip bowl. When she was tending to my grandpa I smoked through ten bowls. I wouldve gone through about 10 more but she caught me smoking it and thought it was herb cuz it smells like herb.

I waited in the living room and watched t.v. Waiting for the high to come on but nothing happened. I was disspointed but maybe I will get a fresher type of catnip and smoke that.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 65727
Published: Aug 23, 2018Views: 626
Catnip (68) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)