individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Tea for a Kitty Girl
Catnip
by Kitty Moose
Citation:   Kitty Moose. "Tea for a Kitty Girl: An Experience with Catnip (exp66353)". Erowid.org. Aug 23, 2018. erowid.org/exp/66353

2.5 Tbsp oral Catnip (tea)

As a child I would watch my kitties eat the catnip in our backyard and go wild. I would always grab a handful and chew on them, and couldn't understand why I didn't go wild after eating some. Later on I learned more about the kitty-nip and decided to try it. Now I drink it in tea when I need to chill out.

Making it: Empty a teabag and fill it back up with 2-3 teaspoons of dried catnip. Boil water, steep 5-10 minutes, add a little honey to taste.

Taking it: I just sip on it like you would any other tea. It's minty and slightly numbing to me. My mouth feels a little strange after drinking some. I always feel a little dazed, my vision is a little blurred, and it's hard to focus my eyes (focusing -as in staying attentive- is much easier). Relaxation is why I drink it, and I always feel relaxed.

Complications: It may just be me, but when I'm very relaxed and there is conflict or just plain negative energy around I'll get irritable. I prefer to be alone in a quiet place when I drink my tea.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 66353
Published: Aug 23, 2018Views: 706
Catnip (68) : General (1), Personal Preparation (45), Alone (16)