Surprisingly Generic
2C-B & Mushrooms
by fnord
Citation:   fnord. "Surprisingly Generic: An Experience with 2C-B & Mushrooms (exp67140)". Erowid.org. Jan 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/67140

25 g oral Mushrooms (fresh)
  T+ 0:00 22 mg oral 2C-B
  T+ 6:00   smoked Cannabis (plant material)

One day, while sitting on a large drug collection, I decided to mix 2-cb and psilocybin mushrooms. I combined 25 grams of fresh mushrooms with about 22 +/- 2 mg of 2cb. Both were taken at the same time. The drugs did not appear to be synergistic in that the effects of each drug were not greatly enhanced. Effects from both drugs occurred simultaneously but did not add to each other. I was on two +2 trips simultaneously as opposed to one +3 or + 4 trip. At about + 6:00 I smoked some marijuana with one of my friends and went to subway. Ordering food was somewhat difficult but not impossible. However eating my sandwich was the most intense meal I have ever experienced. The enhancement of taste was unbelievable. At one point I forgot I was even eating a sandwich because it tasted so foreign. In my opinion, doing both together was a waste. I could have got 2 trips instead of one.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 67140
Published: Jan 29, 2018Views: 1,329
2C-B (52), Mushrooms (39) : Combinations (3), Various (28)