Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Death Everywhere
Mushrooms
by Anton
Citation:   Anton. "Death Everywhere: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp69086)". Erowid.org. Mar 14, 2018. erowid.org/exp/69086

3 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

It was a beautiful sunny fall day in laval cananda and my friend and I decided to take mush. We each took 3g's and sat at a park bench. When the mush started hitting me the color of the leaves and the sun started becoming brighter. We decided to go into the forest. We met up with a couple of friends and they were smashing a dead tree down with rocks. I was sittin there picturing cave men thousands of years ago doing the samething...and thought that human life has no point...were born to die..maybe they build these stores and made these cloths but its nothing...were so small. I had to take a walk, I ended up in an open part of the forest and saw all the dead leaves...and just saw death everywhere...I was looking at a tree and comparing it to the plant earth...were all just leaves...were nothing...we'll die but thier will be more. All I wanted to do was to go home and watch tv or a movie and distract myself from these depressing thoughts...

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 69086
Published: Mar 14, 2018Views: 705
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Bad Trips (6), Nature / Outdoors (23), Small Group (2-9) (17)