Wall of Space
Mushrooms - P. cubensis
by nathty.
Citation:   nathty.. "Wall of Space: An Experience with Mushrooms - P. cubensis (exp69702)". Erowid.org. Feb 11, 2018. erowid.org/exp/69702

3 caps oral Mushrooms - P. cubensis (dried)
  T+ 0:30 1 bowl smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I went to my friends house to see his amazing shrooms that he had picked and we ended up eating 3 mid sized fresh cubes each. About 30 minutes later nothing had happened so we decided to smoke a bowl, the weed must have acted as a catalyst because soon there after everything started to break up into colors and I felt extremely weak. I looked at my hand and it broke up into colors, I have done shrooms before but it had only given me a strong body high, this was my first actual open eye visual from any drug, my entire body felt like an upset stomach, but in a good kind of way...
my entire body felt like an upset stomach, but in a good kind of way...

I turned on my side and looked at the wall, its hard to explain but it seemed that the empty space between me and the wall rushed at me and formed a sort of force field with lots of little pockets of air, its very hard to explain but it was like the air had become solid around his desk. And when I looked deep into the crevices in it I could see twisting colors and rainbows, I'm not sure, but I believe I saw a color I've never seen before.

After that I dont remember much. And when it had all worn off I just wanted to be on it again, it was a truly spiritual experience in my mind and I feel I learned things about the way my mind and body work.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 69702
Published: Feb 11, 2018Views: 597
Mushrooms - P. cubensis (66) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)