Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
I Feel So Much More Complete
Mushrooms
by RestAssured
Citation:   RestAssured. "I Feel So Much More Complete: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp69793)". Erowid.org. Mar 23, 2018. erowid.org/exp/69793

1.3 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

Introspective on Mushrooms

This is more of an introspective on mushrooms than an experience.

I am amazed at how mushrooms are different for everybody. I recentley did some with two friends, and we all had different experiences altogether.

I personally become very paranoid and delusional. We went to a river near my city, and it felt like my friends were falling behind, or like they were going to fall into traffic. I was terrified about what would happen.

However, afterwards is my favourite part of a mushroom trip. I feel so much more complete, and like I learned major things that everyone should learn in life. Off of on trip, I learned that I cannot take advantage of everything, and I should love what I have, and care for myself and my friends instead of just not caring about anything.

Mushrooms are a terryfing substance at points, yet mind boggling about how good they make me personally feel afterwards. It kind of feels like my mind went through an intense workout.

That's just my two cents on them.

Exp Year: 2007ExpID: 69793
Published: Mar 23, 2018Views: 585
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Hangover / Days After (46), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Various (28)