Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Mega Trip
LSD & Mushrooms
by MagicMan
Citation:   MagicMan. "Mega Trip: An Experience with LSD & Mushrooms (exp70763)". Erowid.org. May 23, 2008. erowid.org/exp/70763

0.5 hits oral LSD (blotter / tab)
  1.5 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

Well I had this trip with a very close friend of mine, we ususally take LSD and mushrooms but separately and we take brakes at least one month between, but today was an exception and we had shrooms and LSD at once. Having in consideration the fact that I have known my friend since forever we did not take any preperations.

The dosage was small: half a LSD stamp and 1,5 grams of shrooms each.

The trip was very intense, with changing colours, enviroments, had a really shaman feeling, and moments with dance, I am beginning to understand the old cultures. Very intense feel of everything, and lots of moments filled with laughter, inner knowledge, realizing some things that are really weird, like, we ware so into this trip and I suddenly realized I almost spilled Coke on the rug, but I realized it will leave a stain.

About the timing, well about 2 hours of very intense trip, very energetic moments.
About 2 more hours that we laughed, and talked a lot, and of course saw colours. :)
I suggest you try this combination, since it has really been a blast, and it really enlightened me on some issues.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 70763
Published: May 23, 2008Views: 1,758
LSD (2), Mushrooms (39) : Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)