Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
No Go
Mushrooms
by Marlboro27s
Citation:   Marlboro27s. "No Go: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp71040)". Erowid.org. May 23, 2008. erowid.org/exp/71040

3.5 g oral Mushrooms (dried)
  T+ 4:00 3.0 g oral Mushrooms (dried)
  T+ 0:00 4.0 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

So it started out when I got a half oz of booms from a buddy of mine, for free. So I thought to myself, hey I'm gunna trip for the next few days, sounds like fun, right? Wrong. Yes I did have a fantastic trip the first day when I took 3.5 grams and then 3.0 grams 4 hours after that. But then I thought that the next day would also be a fun day to trip, I took 4 grams the next day and did not get a single effect, nothing at all, total waste of booms, my pupils didn't even diolate at all. I took some vit. c. still nothing. It was a total waste and I couldn't believe how stupid I was for doing that.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 71040
Published: May 23, 2008Views: 17,714
Mushrooms (39) : Multi-Day Experience (13), Addiction & Habituation (10), Unknown Context (20)