Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Spit It Out or Swallow It
P. cubensis & Betel Nut
by peace maker
Citation:   peace maker. "Spit It Out or Swallow It: An Experience with P. cubensis & Betel Nut (exp73255)". Erowid.org. Sep 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/73255

5 g oral Mushrooms - P. cubensis
  T+ 6:00   oral Betel Nut

Betel Psycheldelic

6 hours after eating 5 grams of dried cubensis I chewed up one Betel Nut as quickly as possible. Immediately I knew I needed to spit it our or swallow it all with juice. I swallowed it. I decided to go to town. On my way I realizes I was still hallucinating more. I felt very good after one hour but was still hallucinating more than nine hours after I ate the mushrooms. I couldn't sleep until 15 hours had passed. I don't think I will do it again. It was interesting. I might try eating the Betel Nut without mushrooms or with lime someday.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 73255
Published: Sep 6, 2018Views: 1,515
Mushrooms - P. cubensis (66), Betel Nut (92) : General (1), Combinations (3), Various (28)