Intertwined Minds
Mushrooms
by Bobby Mixwheel
Citation:   Bobby Mixwheel. "Intertwined Minds: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp73792)". Erowid.org. May 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/73792

2 g oral Mushrooms (dried)
    oral Vitamin C (liquid)

Hello there, my name is bobby and I wanted to write today about a recent mushroom experience I had. My friend and I waited until about 10:00 one night and ate the exact some amount (2.0gs) on full stomach, and chased them down with orange juice (we heard vitamin C enhances experience). We watched television until about one hour in when we looked at each other and new it had begun. Now the key to the whole experience is what we did next, my friend had a 60 inch television and we put sunrise earth (nature show with breath taking scenery) on and muted it. Then we began to discuss the situation from the inside out, we are 2 likeminded individuals which may have played a big role, but we began to discuss why we were here and what we were doing. We both stared at the muted screen for hours finishing each others sentences and discussing some of the most intense teenage philosophy and world views, the air around us seemed full of such life and it was like we were grabbing answers to lifeís most important questions out of each otherís heads. Anyway as soon as he accidentally turned the TV off it was like I was brought back down from a plateau and returned to the couch I was sitting on. I doubt we will ever be able to reach that kind of consciousness ever again. All I can do is thank the mushrooms.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 73792
Published: May 9, 2018Views: 526
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Glowing Experiences (4), Relationships (44), Small Group (2-9) (17)