individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Lettuce Buzz
Lactuca - L. virosa
by The Naturalist
Citation:   The Naturalist. "Lettuce Buzz: An Experience with Lactuca - L. virosa (exp74510)". Erowid.org. Oct 19, 2008. erowid.org/exp/74510

1.0 g oral Lactuca - L. virosa (dried)

I'm a high school kid with way too watchful parents, but I enjoy a good buzz. I am always looking for nice legal highs, and I read up on Lactuca virosa, and I was intrigued. It grows all around my house in central New York, so I pick a bunch, and diced it up really fine, then dried it using a lamp. I made a quick water bong and proceeded to pack and hit it. The sensation came immediately, I felt relaxed and focused, I listened to some Rammstein, which sounded amazing, and felt a distinct body buzz.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 74510
Published: Oct 19, 2008Views: 10,741
Lactuca - L. virosa (340) : Alone (16), First Times (2), General (1)