Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
I'm Dying, Some Scary Nighmare Shit!
Cannabis & Huasca Combo (Syrian Rue & Psychotria viridis)
by Sponge
Citation:   Sponge. "I'm Dying, Some Scary Nighmare Shit!: An Experience with Cannabis & Huasca Combo (Syrian Rue & Psychotria viridis) (exp80311)". Erowid.org. Apr 6, 2020. erowid.org/exp/80311

repeated smoked Cannabis
  T+ 0:00 1.5 - 2.0 g oral Syrian Rue (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:40 1 cup oral Psychotria viridis (tea)
  T+ 1:20 1 cup oral Psychotria viridis (tea)
  T+ 2:00 1 cup oral Psychotria viridis (tea)
  T+ 6:00 2.0 - 2.5 g oral Syrian Rue (ground / crushed)
  T+ 6:00 3 cups oral Psychotria viridis (tea)

T3:00 took 1.5-2g ground syrian rue powder. Took a few sips of tea.

T3:40 drank my first cup tea. Not bad tasting. Feel body kind of buzzing from MAOI. I notice rue even makes smoking weed feel better/last longer. I feel pretty good.

T4:20 drank second cup. Starting to feel very euphoric. Reminds me of ecstasy but I see CEV. I believe ayahuasca allows you to conceive your imagination with brighter imagery. Whatever youve seen through your visual input can be played back through your visual cortex. Like our brain records everything we see. And DMT is somewhat like a time machine.

T5:00 drank another cup. Im surprised I have no open eye visuals. I was expecting something rather different from the experience. Id say at low dose as Ive prepared my tea 2 cups should be the max with max 3g rue for an experience.

T9:00 I took about 2-2.5g more syrian rue and down about 3 more coffee mugs of it. Id been smoking weed through the experience at least 4-5times it helps tremendously with nausea.

T9:30-10:00 what have I done. Im starting to vomit everywhere. I feel like the exorcist movie. Im lying on the floor by the toilet. I feel like Im dying tonight. My thoughts are erased every 5-10 seconds. I feel totally confused & disoriented. I try to smoke one more time then I throw up again. I start saying fuck drugs. I totally believe Im dying tonight... I end up calling 911 Im freaking out so bad like 4 er & 3 sheriffs show up. I cant even communicate cuz my brain keeps being erased & I feel so tired that comes in waves. They strap me down in the ambulance cuz they think Im crazy. Every poke with the needle they do hurts so bad it feels like my arm is going to explode. Id figured hypertensive crisis. I could feel so much pain. The hospital gave me benadryl & I slept through.

I thought I should have know to have a backup in case the experience went wrong. Next few days after I had severe stomach pains & anxiety. I thought I was going to die... Over all I knew I shouldnt of had the last 3-4 cups I had a bad feeling. I would say if Id stuck to only 2 cups Id had a good time... I dont know how I forgot the extreme near death experiences reported. After all the months of research Id done... I think I just wanted to be more happy but I should have know my limit.
I will probably never fuck with that shit again. I hate the way I feel after this experience. Never again. Fuck MAOI it always fucks my stomach up bad. In retrospect Id probably of been better to boil even more water out to make 1 dose equal to just -1 cup so I consume less water with the drug. I think is what makes it somewhat so nauseating. Overall I like mushrooms better. I think the CEVs are way brighter & more intense plus I get OEVs and nearly same chemical structure.

[Reported Dose: "15g chacruna - psychotria viridis 8g chacruna - psychotria viridis about 6cups outta 8 lil more than half gallon total reduced tea"]

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 80311
Published: Apr 6, 2020Views: 861
Huasca Combo (269), Syrian Rue (45), Psychotria viridis (170) : Combinations (3), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Unknown Context (20)