Third Eye Finally Understood
Mushrooms
by Joshua
Citation:   Joshua. "Third Eye Finally Understood: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp80418)". Erowid.org. Apr 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/80418

oral Mushrooms (dried)

I took a small amount of mushrooms just before a Tool concert on august 2nd, and as I listened to the lyrics of the songs and watched the images on the screens, I suddenly understood the concept of third eye. I've taken mushrooms a number of times in the past, but this time was much more like a revelation than a trip. I began to understand how the brain remembers images and sounds; in a (as many mushroom users will know) constant vibration based on our memory of these things. I believe there is a parallel universe that exists entirely beyond the third eye and I think this is where we go when we die, but it is possible to visit this place by using meditation, mushrooms, and perhaps DMT (but I have not experimented with DMT yet). This 'parallel universe' I speak of is a very beautiful and infinite thing that everyone will portray differently, containing bodies and memories made out of energy, colors, and light. Tool has helped me understand this through their lyrics and imagery, and after that night has become more to me than just music. I would like to post more, but I simply cannot put the feeling into words. Happy Trails!

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 80418
Published: Apr 8, 2018Views: 782
Mushrooms (39) : General (1), Mystical Experiences (9), Festival / Lg. Crowd (24)