Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Chill and Happy
Spearmint
by Sentenialst0ner
Citation:   Sentenialst0ner. "Chill and Happy: An Experience with Spearmint (exp82399)". Erowid.org. Nov 23, 2009. erowid.org/exp/82399

repeated smoked Spearmint

Listen, I got bored one day and my friend was nagging me to try this, so I grabbed some papers from gum rappers and rolled that shit up and got a mild to medium high and I was really happy and felt tired yet alert. This was many years ago and I stopped at 15. I did it about 6 more times. Every time I felt the same. A few years later I tried weed, pills, liquor, and cigarettes. I've quit all but the drinking. A cheap relaxing high.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 82399
Published: Nov 23, 2009Views: 13,369
Spearmint (410) : General (1), First Times (2), Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)