Citation: Spacy. "Simple Extraction, Simple Experiance: An Experience with Lactuca spp. (exp83082)". Erowid.org. Jan 5, 2010. erowid.org/exp/83082
I have read many reports on Lactuca and failed attempts to achieve the effects wanted. I have found by doing a simple isopropyl extract and then applying the product to a cigarette you can get better results.
1. First place material in a suitable container and add isopropyl alcohol.
2.Let sit for at least 1 day. Shake whenever you happen to pass by.
3. After letting soak for a day strain and place liquid in a pyrex baking tray or beaker.
4. Heat on low heat until you are left with a tar or thick liquid.
1. Take some on the end of a butter knife or other tool and spread on a cig.
2. Leave about 1/4 of an inch clean from the tip of the cig.
3. Light and Enjoy.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.