Citation: Spacy. "Simple Extraction, Simple Experiance: An Experience with Lactuca spp. (exp83082)". Erowid.org. Jan 5, 2010. erowid.org/exp/83082
I have read many reports on Lactuca and failed attempts to achieve the effects wanted. I have found by doing a simple isopropyl extract and then applying the product to a cigarette you can get better results.
1. First place material in a suitable container and add isopropyl alcohol.
2.Let sit for at least 1 day. Shake whenever you happen to pass by.
3. After letting soak for a day strain and place liquid in a pyrex baking tray or beaker.
4. Heat on low heat until you are left with a tar or thick liquid.
1. Take some on the end of a butter knife or other tool and spread on a cig.
2. Leave about 1/4 of an inch clean from the tip of the cig.
3. Light and Enjoy.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.