Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Mild Pain Reliever?
Catnip
by Nathan Arov
Citation:   Nathan Arov. "Mild Pain Reliever?: An Experience with Catnip (exp84527)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2018. erowid.org/exp/84527

2 tsp smoked Catnip

Having previously smoked catnip (with no noticeable effects), I decided to see if my headache I got from staring at a computer screen for an entire day would go away after some nip. I loaded up a makeshift bong with about 2 teaspoons of packed catnip and smoked it . While smoking, I forgot about the ache and by the time I realized it was gone, I was pleasantly surprised. Other than relieving mild pain, I've never experienced anything after consuming catnip.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 84527
Published: Jun 25, 2018Views: 623
Catnip (68) : Unknown Context (20), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), General (1)