Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Dont try this at home... For real!
LSD, Mushrooms (smoked) & Cannabis
by Greg
Citation:   Greg. "Dont try this at home... For real!: An Experience with LSD, Mushrooms (smoked) & Cannabis (exp8783)". Erowid.org. Oct 24, 2001. erowid.org/exp/8783

1 hit oral LSD (blotter / tab)
  2.5 bowls smoked Mushrooms (dried)
    smoked Cannabis

Well the night started off with me and a few pals taking a hit each of Paper LSD. The night grew tired and old, the LSD was not very good. So me and one friend decided to smoke some shrooms we had. We smoked about 2 1/2 bowls of caps shoved into the pipe. The taste reminded me of the smell that burning popcorn gives off. Nothing seemed to be happening at first, but when we started smoking the marijuana all of a sudden....WHOA!!!!

I totally freaked out. My arms and legs went numb and it felt like i was sinking into the ground, I was in total panic. So i decided to lay down. Once i had gone into the house I layed down on the ground, and it felt like i was sinking into the ground. Then my whole body stiffened up, I thouhgt regamortis was sinking in. The experience was quite scary and since then i have not taken of mind altering substances. My opinion DONT SMOKE SHROOMS! They will kick your ass.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 8783
Published: Oct 24, 2001Views: 14,964
LSD (2), Mushrooms (39) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Combinations (3)