Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Permanent Positive Effects of Psychedelics
LSD & Mushrooms
by Zami
Citation:   Zami. "Permanent Positive Effects of Psychedelics: An Experience with LSD & Mushrooms (exp8853)". Erowid.org. Aug 17, 2001. erowid.org/exp/8853

Mushrooms
      LSD

I took mushrooms about 4 times and had very intense wonderful trips, and a few doses of LSD, also great experiences. This was many years ago, but the effects seem to be permanent in a positive way. I have tuned in and never dropped out! No hallucinations, trails or weird stuff like that thank God - but I see nature, life, the universe in a much more intense and trippy way ever since and it's wonderful.

I've never had a flashback or any bad experiences. It seems to have changed my vision for the better. I never have to repeat the experience - it is with me forever. I think I would even be scared nowadays to fully trip out again - too intense! I would definitely recommend tiny doses. I took 1/4 acid once and it produced sharp vision and great interest in lifes tiny details without the psychedelic effects.

Exp Year: 1991ExpID: 8853
Published: Aug 17, 2001Views: 32,313
LSD (2), Mushrooms (39) : Various (28), Health Benefits (32), Retrospective / Summary (11)