Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $100+ and get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
The Trip of All Trips
Huasca Combo (Syrian Rue & Mimosa tenuiflora)
by mackenz-town
Citation:   mackenz-town. "The Trip of All Trips: An Experience with Huasca Combo (Syrian Rue & Mimosa tenuiflora) (exp90775)". Erowid.org. Jan 15, 2021. erowid.org/exp/90775

oral Syrian Rue (tea)
  T+ 2:00   oral Mimosa tenuiflora (tea)

I would like to firstly articulate the notion that I have never written a trip ďreportĒ before.... and so, in a sense this is something very new to me and Iím sorry If I donít meet the expectations of what It means to recount an experience properly. I know thereís some rules and guidelines involved.

Iíve probably read close to every report on erowid, shroomery, dmt-nexus etc. At least for the substances I have personally used over the years. Iíve always been cautious going into an experience... trying my hardest to gather as many perspectives of what to expect before indulging. Thatís part of the responsibility of it all. Throughout my twenty years of existence on this planet, I have made it my goal to experience everything to the fullest, I have lived life vivaciously, viciously, existentially, passionately.
I have felt the awesome static of neural pathways palpitating ferociously in my mind, I have walked along the twilight hand in hand with the darkest and brightest of things. I have flooded receptors of all kinds opioid, serotonin, adrenaline, dopamine alike. I have found tranquility in the most undesirable resting places. I have taken every and any psychoactive substance in my reach... but this one experience truly, truly blew me out of the water.

Pre-conditions:
Mindset: I wasnít particularly happy on this passing easter weekend. After wrestling with a two-year long addiction to daily 400mg doses of codeine both in the morning and at night, I had been attempting to find the spirit of ayahuasca for several weeks now. After attempt, after attempt of trial and error, hoping to have a revitalizing experience... I had found no such luck. At first I thought I wasnít boiling the MHRB long enough, then I thought maybe I wasnít using enough plant material, then I thought I wasnít getting enough maoi potentiation. These Ďdoubtsí would eventually lead me to my demise. Having no scale or way of measuring out my plants, I had been significantly increasing the amount of MHRB powder in my boiling pot. Taking several large fistfuls of meticulously shredded powder, thinking that even that was not enough to get the effects I desired... I began to boil all through the day, what would eventually translate into the most revolutionary experience of both the mind and soul.

Physical condition: I havenít eaten anything for the last two days. Iím physically healthy and fit.
Setting: In my basement, alone.
Recent drug use: weekly experimentation with woodrose seeds, and daily codeine use. And I thought the occasional 10-12 seeds of woodrose weíre intense enough!!

Participant: Male, twenty years old, 135 pounds, no medical conditions.
List of drugs ingested up until this experience: LSD, LSA, mescaline, psylocibin, MDMA, meth, dmt (smoked), THC, caffeine, codeine, morphine, fentanyl, oxycodone, muscimol, dextromethorphan, diazepam, diacetylmorphine, clonazepam, cocaine/crack, alcohol, absinthe, piperazines etc. etc. (IĎve basically used everything and anything thatís been raved about, but obviously the list isnít entirely complete)

Bioassay:
As mentioned earlier, I had been foolishly messing around with the ayahuasca trip, scale-less.
I had been foolishly messing around with the ayahuasca trip, scale-less.

I started by taking the rue, I waited a good two hours after taking it before ingesting my boiled down, extremely darkened mimosa brew. I was actually surprised by how reduced in volume I managed to get the mimosa, maybe only 15mlís!! After the two hour mark, I ingested the mimosa and got into some serious matches of online poker as I waited, unaware of what was about to happen.

Effects:
The entire concoction was taken at around 6pm, the sun was still peering through my basement window. I played poker for an easy two hours after the ingestion period. I got very, very sick for about a half an hour, but unlike my prior attempts with ayahuasca, surprisingly never purged. This is probably what accounted for the intensity.

I had spoken to a friend in a chat room before ingesting, arrogantly declaring to him that I had not measured my plant material... and he/she was actually concerned for me. I assured him/her that: ďItíll be alright, Iím sure my body will expel the brew before too much DMT is absorbed, under the circumstances that maybe I have taken too much. Iím sure my system will spare me.Ē

I was wrong. Anyways, the sickness passed and after two hours, I thought I had failed at my aya experience yet again. The light body high I was experiencing had passed and I was completely sober. I sighed and walked upstairs to nibble on a cherry Danish. Yum. After eating the Danish, I went back downstairs and turned on my piano and was surprised by how perfect and effective I was hitting the notes. Suddenly, in the middle of playing the piano, my hand began to cripple like arthritis had made its way to my nerve endings. And thatís when an extremely overwhelming sense of fear hit me.

I got up and walked to my bed, grabbed the biggest blanket I could find, pulled it over top of me and began to descend into the trip of my lifetime. All I can remember coming out of it was having repeated to myself over and over: ďI deserve this. I deserve this.Ē

I donít want to actually get into the details of the trip. Quite frankly, the ayahuasca experience seems to escape me, as I exit it.
However I will say this.

Yes, the elf/alien creature made its way into my basement. Yes, I thought I had died and immigrated into a timeless void. Yes, there was ego-death, I cried profusely, and was shattered by a force that no word or form of communication could even begin to describe.

The trip was more intense than any prior substance use. It peaked for probably the eight-hour range.

I came out of the trip at about 5am, feeling like I had regressed to the intelligence of a three-year old. I called my mother down to the basement where I had layed for ten hours straight heavily sedated by the experience. She turned on the light and I begged her to turn it off, the luminescence burned my eyes. She sat with me, and all I could say to her is: ďmom, I have no idea what just happened to me. I canít even understand anything right now.Ē She asked me if I was afraid and I told her that no, I wasnít. Just overwhelmed. Well... eventually my cognitive functions returned to me, but it took a hell of a long time. I would just like to iterate that anyone seeking this medicine, needs to practice precision. I wouldnít wish on to anyone what happened to me last night.

In conclusion, I donít think Iíll be returning to the psychedelic realm of dimethyltryptamine anytime soon, or that of any substance for that matter. I need a long vacation. I canít believe Iím actually saying this, but I need reality for once.

I love you ayahuasca. Thank you for giving me the trip of all trips, thank you for teaching me responsibility.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 90775
Published: Jan 15, 2021Views: 379
Syrian Rue (45), Mimosa tenuiflora (74) : Preparation / Recipes (30), Entities / Beings (37), Combinations (3), Alone (16)