Relaxing Afternoon
Tea
by sami
Citation:   sami. "Relaxing Afternoon: An Experience with Tea (exp90939)". Erowid.org. Feb 23, 2018. erowid.org/exp/90939

3 cups oral Tea (tea)

Relaxing Afternoon Tea

The Experience is fresh in my mind because it's currently happening. I'm sitting at the computer listening to grateful dead, and enjoying a nice cup of warm tea. The tea is a generic bag tea from Giant eagle food stores, and after my third cup I feel very awake and refreshed. The tea warmed me up and brought me back from a very icky morning of laying in bed with a sore throat and no energy. I've experienced many substances but still consider tea to be legitimately fun. I take martial arts, and large amounts of tea or other caffeine products give me that extra 'kick' I need to succeed at the things I do. Peace ~sami~

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 90939
Published: Feb 23, 2018Views: 1,199
Tea (447) : General (1), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Unknown Context (20)