Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
The Experience
Mushrooms
by A
Citation:   A. "The Experience: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp91445)". Erowid.org. Jul 25, 2011. erowid.org/exp/91445

4.75 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

I have done shrooms twice. The first time I only took a gram which didn't seem to do much, but the second time I took 4.75 grams. The second time I did them I was totally having a good time with my friends, but then I seizured. I recommend you just be careful with how much you take, because before I became sober I had done worse things and for some reason I took to much and I just started to seizure, I remember nothing about it, I only remember that I was having a good time, and I woke up and didn't even know it had happened and the rest of the night being horrible. Just be careful.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 91445
Published: Jul 25, 2011Views: 1,393
Mushrooms (39) : Unknown Context (20), Health Problems (27)