Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Friend Was Feeling It, I Wasn't
Fluoxetmine & Mushrooms
by Soquel
Citation:   Soquel. "Friend Was Feeling It, I Wasn't: An Experience with Fluoxetmine & Mushrooms (exp93219)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2011. erowid.org/exp/93219

40 mg oral Pharms - Fluoxetine (daily)
  4 g oral Mushrooms (dried)

I am prescribed 40mg of Prozac a day. I have been on Prozac for about 9 years, reaching 40mg/day almost a year ago.

At 5pm I ingested 2g of 'Puerto Rican Angels' mushrooms. My last trip on mushrooms had been over 2 years ago. At 5:45pm my friend was feeling it, I was not at all. I ate another gram. 6:10pm- still nothing. I took one last gram.

6:30pm I was tripping. A very nice trip. Slight distorted vision (faces in smoke and my room felt sloped). TONS of thought loops, epiphanies, and enlightenment. Overall a great trip. The one I have been looking for. Probably what someone not on an SSRI would get after only about 2.5 grams.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 93219
Published: Oct 14, 2011Views: 6,241
Pharms - Fluoxetine (80), Mushrooms (39) : Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)