Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Heaven Behind My Eyes
Mushrooms
by nous somme du soleil
Citation:   nous somme du soleil. "Heaven Behind My Eyes: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp95028)". Erowid.org. Dec 1, 2017. erowid.org/exp/95028

1 oral Mushrooms (fresh)

Amazonia mushrooms

I was cleaning out the last of the 'growing season', aborts and such. A tiny mushroom caught my eye and I didn't give it a thought--just took it to brighten things up. About 30 minutes later, I felt the familiar peppery taste in my mouth. In about 10 minutes, I knew it was about to hit, and hard. I went and lay in my nice, soft bed, darkened the room and began deep 'belly breathing'. In about 10 more minutes, the exquisite formations of the deepest blues and greens began. My breathing was so slow and so deep. It was quite extraordinary.

Now I'm no novice and I have been in the middle of friends doing this, cutting grass on a hot summer day, kayaking, canoeing, etc. However this time, I immediately knew I should 'take to my bed, that it was going to be powerful.

Never have I seen such patterns and golden light surrounding the blues and greens; yet when I opened my eyes, it was as if I was not high at all. This continued for about an hour and then 'poof' it was gone.

This batch had had a touch of the green mold, which I quickly hit with peroxide and sliced away. It was the last of four flushes and so only a few actual mushroom. My only hesitation was that the mold would make me sick--not so. It was incredible.

Size and last flush are meaningless. Being One with the Original Creator, Mother Earth, Father Sky. All I have to say.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 95028
Published: Dec 1, 2017Views: 676
Mushrooms (39) : Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)