Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Do Not Mix DMAE with Syrian Rue and Mushrooms
DMAE H3, Syrian Rue, & Mushrooms
by Roomy
Citation:   Roomy. "Do Not Mix DMAE with Syrian Rue and Mushrooms: An Experience with DMAE H3, Syrian Rue, & Mushrooms (exp9532)". Erowid.org. Sep 20, 2001. erowid.org/exp/9532

3.0 g oral Syrian Rue (seeds)
  T+ 0:00 5.0 g oral Mushrooms (dried)
  T+ 2:00 10 drops sublingual DMAE (liquid)

I took 10 drops sublinquily of Dmae H3, 3g Syrian Rue, and 5g of dried Psilocybe Mushrooms. I took the Dmae H3 2 hours into the trip and it seemed to help me think clearer and better and faster then I was with just the Rue/Mushroom mix. There was only one problem though with this combination, I received a Headache (which lasted not too long maybe about 30 minutes to and hour). A tension headache. I normally get headaches with Dmae H3 alone anyhow if I take too much and always the same type of headache (in the back of the neck tension type headache). I also am very sensetive to smart neurochemicals anyway. If you are sensitive towards Smart Neurotransmitters also as I am then watch out with this combination. I don't think it's too smart anyhow to mix anything with Mao Inhibiters (except for maybe some Tryptamines) so just watch out.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 9532
Published: Sep 20, 2001Views: 19,967
DMAE (151), Mushrooms (39), Syrian Rue (45) : Unknown Context (20), Health Problems (27), Combinations (3)