Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
One Wet Trippy Spring Day in Melbourne
Mushrooms - P. subaeruginosa, Cannabis & Salvia divinorum
by offmetree
Citation:   offmetree. "One Wet Trippy Spring Day in Melbourne: An Experience with Mushrooms - P. subaeruginosa, Cannabis & Salvia divinorum (exp9605)". Erowid.org. Jul 7, 2005. erowid.org/exp/9605

2 bowls smoked Cannabis (plant material)
    smoked Mushrooms - P. subaeruginosa (dried)
    smoked Salvia divinorum (dried)

One wet rainy day (today) in Melbourne whilst reading about smoking mushrooms on the internet, I thought I might conduct a little experiment. Putting on some appropriate music, UNKLEs Psyence Fiction CD, I mixed up roughly equal proportions of dried Psilocybe subaeruginosa (picked from Hanging Rock north of Melbourne Australia), salvia divinorum and cannabis.

Laying back in my beanbag (using a jet lighter), I toked first one then another of these hash pipes of my little smoke, then closed my eyes and took in the effects.

I first felt my lips go numb and my heart begin to thud; my mind warping and feeling unreal (also the name of the song that was on), feeling the familiar exotic meanderings of the entheogens through my senses; the taste of the strange cool numbing smoke, the colours in my mind creating beautiful forms in synchronicity with the music, the feeling of my self being lifted from my body, just the absolute feeling of being.

After enjoying my mind games for a short eternity I got up and walked about for a while, I felt rather giddy and numb and 40 minutes after smoking still do, a few noticeable small body tremors, a quite up there high, no major panics or stresses, and feel quite happy with the results from my experience/experiment.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 9605
Published: Jul 7, 2005Views: 924
Mushrooms - P. subaeruginosa (123), Cannabis (1), Salvia divinorum (44) : Alone (16), Combinations (3)