Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
May Be The Recipe For Out Of Body Dreams
Mushrooms - P. cubensis
by Dermilk
Citation:   Dermilk. "May Be The Recipe For Out Of Body Dreams: An Experience with Mushrooms - P. cubensis (exp97215)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/97215

.5 g oral Mushrooms - P. cubensis (dried)

It was a Tuesday night around 2 am, my friend, M, had obtained some mushrooms. I did not want to eat a lot tonight so I decided to eat .5 grams of them. I eat them with a chocolate bar and it makes it taste great.

3am I begin to fall asleep, so I decide to go upstairs and notice a blueish glow in my bed from the color of my shades.

The dream:
The dream was an exact reenactment of the night, starting from when I ate the mushrooms.  I was walking around my house and walked up to my room and noticed my room had a very intense blue glow as if the moon were inches away from my bedroom. I looked down and saw myself sleeping, after I noticed myself sleeping I dove into my sleeping body and woke up.

6am I awake and my mind is racing, my pupils are Also very dilated. I get up to get a drink of water and notice a very strong body high and a slight glow to certain colors.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 97215
Published: Jan 13, 2018Views: 662
Mushrooms - P. cubensis (66) : General (1), Hangover / Days After (46), Small Group (2-9) (17)