Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
The Dose That I Have Always Taken Before
Mushrooms & Escitalopram
by Essere
Citation:   Essere. "The Dose That I Have Always Taken Before: An Experience with Mushrooms & Escitalopram (exp98630)". Erowid.org. Aug 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/98630

10 mg oral Pharms - Escitalopram (daily)
  1.75 ug oral Mushrooms

Prior to taking these mushrooms, I was concerned about any interactions I may experience, because I take Lexapro. I searched the web, but, to my dismay, only found a handful of posts.

I have taken Mushrooms before, but that was at least 7 years ago, as I do not take them for just the effects, for me its deeper than that. Recently, I felt I was ready to delve into that very special and unique place yet again. I take 10mg of Lexapro, and I ingested a 16th of Mushrooms. This is the dose of shrooms that I have always taken before. I know there have been reports on the web of the Lexapro lessening the effects of shrooms and acid, but this did not happen to me. In fact, I had a wonderful trip, perhaps the best I've had. I was in a positive place to begin with (more or less) maybe from the Lexapro. I am an emotional tripper and I know this, but I was not scared. Memories, the past, the future and dreams all became one living experience. I did cry, but it was a release.

I have done it and I am fine.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 98630
Published: Aug 24, 2018Views: 1,207
Mushrooms (39), Pharms - Escitalopram (304) : Unknown Context (20), Combinations (3)