"La purga misma te enseña"
("The purge [ayahuasca] itself teaches you.")
The answer of Luna's ayahuascero informants when asked where their knowledge originated.
Peruvian Banisteriopsis caapi vine
Photo copyrighted by IcarosDNA; reproduced with permission.
- Ayahuasca: The reported MAOI source plants
- Banisteriopsis caapi
- Reported analytical accounts for Banisteriopsis
- Prestonia amazonica: The Beginnings of some Modern Confusion
- Earliest botanical descriptions
- Brief summary of the Malpighiaceous source plants
- Ayahuasca Analog MAOI source plants: Reported effective species
- Peganum harmala
- Some members of the Zygophyllaceae in need of analytical work
- Ayahuasca-Caapi-Yajé: Common names and associated words.